Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ricky Martin and his gorgeous kids


Ricky Martin is the proud single dad to 2-year-old twin boys, Matteo and Valentino. The babies were born by a surrogate mother.

Shortly after the arrival of his sons, Ricky spoke about life as a single dad:

"I don't have a nanny. I'm doing this on my own because I don't want to miss a moment. I have a personal assistant who helps me, someone who takes care of me while I'm taking care of them, but I'm the one who changes the diapers, the one that feeds them, the one that bathes them, the one that puts them to sleep. For any parent, the first couple of months tend to get a little bit intense."

Earlier this year, the Livin' la Vida Loca singer - whose sexuality has been the source of much speculation - posted a long statement that ended with, "I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man. I am very blessed to be who I am." He said that he came out for his sons.

It really sucks that the hottest, sweetest men are all gay. We women struggle anyway to find decent guys and then the awesome ones don't like the ladies!!Sigh.

Well so long as Ricky keeps shaking his "bon bon", I'll die happy.

No comments: