Wednesday, August 4, 2010

VOTE VOTE VOTE



Just went down to Westlands primary school and cast my vote and I was impressed!!It took me only 5 minutes!! Staff were friendly. efficient, organised, safe and fast!

In fact walking back to my car took longer than the actual voting process did.

So exercise your civic duty and cast your vote in the referendum.

I have never been prouder to be Kenyan.

Check out the comments on Facebook:

Ruhila Adatia: have you voted?how has your experience been?



Firelord Buka Baoka This tyme the polling stations are quite organised, i was in and out in less than 5...

Halima Luna So fast!

Arti Shah Sooo very fast...i was impressed! It shows that change is on its way!


Laurena Hilson Rily fast n easy,ts ma 1st tym n ws in n out n less dn 5


Nazlin Beinah Wow i neva thought it would be so fast

No comments: