Thursday, August 19, 2010

Caleb apologises for comments



Caleb Followill has apologized for comments he made about his band's hit single 'Sex On Fire'.

The Kings of Leon frontman previously criticised the song, calling it a "piece of s**t" and branding fans of the track as "not f**king cool".

However, he insisted that he is now "ashamed" of the remarks and did not mean to offend the band's supporters.

"For a while there, I turned into someone I wasn't proud of,".

"I wasn't appreciative of the admiration we were getting, and I said some things that I'm ashamed of. I hurt people who were genuine fans of the band because I was embarrassed to look out from the stage every night and see people who weren't like me."

Aww poor guy, we know where's coming from and it must be hard to apologise, good on ya Caleb!!

Still love the "piece of sh***" song even if it makes me "f****** uncool"

No comments: