Friday, April 23, 2010

Kim Kardashian was a battered wife!!??



Poor Kim, i had no idea she was married before and had the most abusive husband ever!! It's a miracle she wanted to get married again after what she went through.


Kim Kardashian secretly married music producer Damon Thomas in 2000, and her family only learned about it when Kourtney found her marriage license.

The May 3 issue of Star Magazine explores Kim’s marriage to the Underdogs producer along with details from their very messy divorce.

Check what a recent magazine ran on that marriage.

In newly uncovered court documents obtained by Star, Kim claims her husband of four years flew into jealous rages, punched her, threatened her life and instructed her to get plastic surgery to improve her body.

In the papers from her 2004 divorce, Kim describes how Damon made her ask permission when she wanted to leave their house, wanted her home at 4:30 to cook him dinner, and gave her money “for liposuction that Damon suggested I have because he wanted me to be perfect.”

In addition to being a prisoner to her husband’s mental abuse, Kim also claims she suffered physical abuse, including being punched in the face on multiple occasions, attempts at strangling her, and threats to kill her and her family.

Kim also says her father Robert Kardashian once “called me, outraged, to tell me that Damon brought nude pictures of my sister to his office, showed him the photos and said, “Your daughters are whores, and I have the pictures to prove it.’”

Another incident Kim recalls occurred the same day the couple was supposed to go skydiving with Justin Timberlake.

“Before we left our home, Damon hit me in the face and cut my lip open,” Kim claims. “I fell into the bed frame and banged my knee hard. I was limping when we went skydiving.”

Wow!! What a piece of turd!

Poor thing, well done to Kim For getting outta that maariage. You see no matter how great a person looks like they have it, doesn't mean they do!

No comments: