Thursday, April 1, 2010

Another has been hits the reality show scene!


Olivia has finally realised her singing/rapping career is going nowhere and so will be 're-launching' herself as a reality TV star.

50 Cent's former protégée has landed a deal with cable channel VH1.

The Candy Shop star has been out of the spotlight since she was dropped from 50 Cent's G-Unit Records in 2007, but she is attempting to kick-start her career with a new Universal record deal and an upcoming TV show.

Olivia has been banned from revealing further details about the program, but insists it will be hot.

She says, "I got a lot of big things in the works and I haven't touched on my VH1 show. I can't talk too much about that, but the girl will be on fire this summer. I'm about to be shutting a lot of people down, I'm excited. I just gave you the best insight, I told you it was on VH1. I can't tell you (more than) that, I'm under contract."

No comments: