Thursday, April 1, 2010

John Corbett Back For 'Sex And The City' Sequel


John Corbett has confirmed the worst-kept secret in Hollywood - well after Ricky Martin-that he'll be part of the "Sex And The City" movie sequel.

My favourite Carrie Bradshaw boyfriend (you will remeber him as Aidan,sigh) was absent from the first film and has had to lie for months about his involvement in this summer's follow up.

Corbett says, "These rumors started about seven months ago because somebody took a picture of me in Morocco (on the 'Sex And The City' location set), and I felt really bad for the last six months (because) every time somebody said, 'Are you in this movie?' I had to lie.

"I just found out I'm gonna be in the trailer, so I get to break the news... Aidan gets to come back."

Yay...i like Mr. Big but Aidan was the 1 I was rooting for!!

No comments: