Sunday, September 27, 2009

Megan "cuckoo" Fox 'has a phobia of dry paper'




Now as hot and steamy as this gorgeous woman is,Megan Fox has admitted that she has some unusual phobias.

Speaking to Jimmy Fallon, the actress said that she is scared of the dark and has a phobia of dry paper.

"I've been afraid of the dark all my life," she explained. "I leave the lights on all the time and if the light is off, I have to run across the room to get to the switch.

"I can't walk through a dark room. I'm afraid of what I can't see."

Ok, we can all relate to that to a certain degree but then Fox added that she always keeps a glass of water beside her when she is reading as she does not like dry paper.

"Some people don't like nails across a chalkboard because it gives them goosebumps," she said. "I don't like dry paper. Scripts, newspapers or anything that's not laminated, I have to keep licking my fingers.

"If I'm reading I have a cup of water to dip my fingers in. I'm really neurotic."

And that's not all, Fox recently admitted that she listens to Britney Spears to conquer her fear of flying.

Wow, lucky for her she's hot and we can bypass these neurotic behaviours and pass them off as quirky, or how blind, deaf, mute and brain dead can love really be??

No comments: