Thursday, October 21, 2010

Diana Agron defends racy GQ cover



Glee star Dianna Agron is responding to critics who say her sexy GQ photo shoot with Lea Michele and Cory Monteith was inappropriate. The 24-year-old, who plays a high school student on the Fox hit, blogged, "If you are hurt or these photos make you uncomfortable, it was never our intention. And if your eight-year-old has a copy of our GQ cover in hand, again I am sorry. But I would have to ask, how on earth did it get there?"



She added, "For GQ, they asked us to play very heightened versions of our school characters. A 'Hit Me Baby One More Time' version. At the time, it wasn't my favorite idea, but I did not walk away. I must say, I am trying to live my life with a sharpie marker approach. You can't erase the strokes you've made, but each step is much bolder and more deliberate."

Dianna concluded, "I am twenty-four years old. I have been a pretty tame and easy-going girl my whole life. Nobody is perfect, and these photos do not represent who I am."

No comments: