Thursday, March 18, 2010

What is Diddy doing??



What is Diddy doing in that pic???

RESPECT Magazine, recently released their second issue and I couldn't help wondering what was up withe pic!!

Toronto-born photog Chris Buck says of the Diddy photo, shot in 1997:

“He has a house on the bay side of the Hamptons — that’s where he always throws his White Parties. The tide comes and goes, and I saw that there were some rocks just below the surface, and I thought it would be cool to shoot him there. He said, ‘No, I don’t think we should do that.’ But I sent my assistant out there and made them stand on the rock, and I took a Polaroid of him. Then I brought it back to Puffy and showed him and said, ‘Look how cool this looks.’ And he said, ‘Yeah, that’s cool. You’re right, we should do it.’ The way I got this particular shot is there was this girl he was dating or something, and she walked out there just to say hello, and I said, ‘Hey, put your arm on her shoulder.’”


So now my question is: Kim Porter, is that you???

No comments: