Friday, March 12, 2010

Heidi fires spencer!!!


Now i have always known Heidi Montag had a screw loose when she got with Spencer Pratt!!

Then it was confirmed when she went and did all that plastic surgery!!!

Now the woman has fired Spencer as her manager and has replaced him with a pyschic!!
she has totally lost what she never had in the first place!!

Heidi has named Aiden Chase, a psychic in Malibu, as her new manager.

"After the incredible experiences I have had healing my life and truly connecting to my dreams with healer intuitive Aiden Chase, I have officially asked him to become my manager," Montag says. "Having an intuitive psychic leading my team gives me an edge no one else has."


"No longer is my husband the face of my business or managing my career," she adds. "I am going to have Aiden Chase help manage my new life and career in a very different and positive way with light and love. The time for change is now. Never mix business and pleasure. We are no longer Speidi but Spencer and Heidi."

Heidi and Spencer say they plan to stay married (DAMN!!).

I think it might be a publicity stunt as the attention seekers that they are it wouldn't shock me, but i am hoping it is a precursor to a divorce announcement.

You see I would just choke on my vomit if i saw another fake 'happy couple' picture of theirs!!

No comments: