Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sheetal Chauhan-Kenya's shining artist!!





I have to confess that i have never been one to go into spasms of delight when confronted by a painting, but Sheetal Chauhan's pieces resonated into my very soul!!

Her modest yet thoroughly satisfying artwork provides a firm reminder of her greatness.

Sheetal takes Pierre Bonnard's(1867-1947) "Drawing is feeling; color is reasoning" to a whole new level and for once i have to say i was speechless and completely in awe of true beauty

But in order to respect the artist i will not upload her paintings as her art needs to be respected and not copy pasted!!

However feel free to contact me if you want to share my magical experience. So at the risk of gushing, I'm going to pen off now but not without these parting words-

Keeping on painting the world in your wonderful hues sheetal:) U rock!

No comments: