Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Charlize Theron victim of 'Casting Couch' !



South African golden girl, Charlize Theron is convinced sexual exploitation of women is still rife within Hollywood - because she once nearly fell victim to the 'casting couch' culture. Oh Lord, like she hadn't been through enough already!

Theron moved to California at the age of 19 to embark on a career in the movies but she admits it was tough trying to make it in show business, and she saw the darker side of Hollywood first hand.

She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I thought it was a little odd that the audition was on a Saturday night at his house in Los Angeles, but I thought maybe that was normal. He was in his Hugh Hefner pajamas - I go inside and he's offering me a drink, and I'm thinking, my God this acting stuff is very relaxed. But it soon becomes very clear what the situation was. I was like, 'Not going to happen! Got the wrong girl, buddy!'"

What a 'Monster'!![pun intended-LOL]

No comments: