Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Katherine Jackson says Michael's kids have no friends and refuse to move on


According to Katherine Jackson, Michael's Kids Have No Friends.

She says MJ’s kids are isolated and miss their father desperately. Since they are home schooled, They don't have any friends.

But that will change in September, when they are due to enroll at private college.

Katherine says the kids spend hours listening to their dad's music and Paris has turned her room into a MJ Shrine and that Prince and Blanket talk often about trying to make him proud.

Katherine says she wanted to decorate Paris' room with pictures of flowers or ballerinas -- but "Paris went into a closet and she brought out seven or eight pictures of Michael, and she told me, 'No, I want daddy hanging in my room'. So she goes to bed looking at him and wakes up looking at him. She said, 'I always want to be able to see him.'"

Michael's mom goes on to say Paris is the most musically-inclined of the three and that Prince wants to produce movies.

This new interview comes days before the anniversary of Michael's death ... and in conjunction with a new book Katherine is selling (pictured above) containing pictures and Katherine's memories of Michael.

She says, "Michael was so misunderstood ... I treasure my memories of him and wanted to share them with his fans in my book. I remember when he brought gifts for me -- a watch, a necklace and a ring. I'll never forget how he smiled when I opened each one. He was so generous. I want the world to know that real Michael Jackson -- a loving person."

No comments: