Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Streets 'offer refund after chaotic gig'


The Streets rapper Mike Skinner has offered fans a 50% refund after a gig in Los Angeles descended into chaos.
The star appeared at the city's Club Nokia on Thursday, but reportedly failed to impress the audience with his performance.
At one point the frustrated frontman apparently smashed his earphones in anger and kicked a bottle of water across the stage.
Despite admitting that he and his bandmates found the concert to be amusing, Skinner has now asked fans if they would like a refund.
Posting on his Twitter page minutes after leaving the stage, he wrote: "That was one of the funniest on-stage vibes for ages. We were actually p*ssing ourselves backstage. I had to destroy my in-ear radiopack, though.
"At one point I kicked a water bottle and it landed clean on the computer system. You couldn't have done that if you'd tried 100 times. I stand by my word, though. If you want half your money back for the trainwreck of a first half of that show, I will gladly refund it!
Talk about buying off your fans after pissing them off!!

No comments: