Friday, October 16, 2009

Khloe Kardashian: Married Life Is Incredible And she'sNever Been So Happy

So are Khloe Kardashian and lamar happy in their marriage?
Well according to internet reports things aern't blissful in marriage land!
But Khloe Kardashian has just taken to her official blog to put to rest rumors that her marriage to Lamar is on the rocks. In fact, she calls Star magazine and their story claiming this RIDICULOUS!!
Khloe writes:
"Just wanted to share with you guys this hilarious story that Star mag wrote about Lamar's and my marriage. According to Star, our marriage is on the rocks because I threw a fit when Lamar refused to give me a massage!!! I seriously died when I read that! LOL… Next thing you know they'll be saying that Kourtney is giving birth to a cat! LOL…"
She calls Star out for doing evil, fake stories on her family and writes: "Married life is incredible and I've never been so happy. I feel so blessed to have Lamar and I can't wait to spend my life with him!"

www.starpulse.com

No comments: