Friday, November 20, 2009

Jessica Biel Is Kicking Butt In The 'A-Team' Movie


When i think of A Team i think CHEESY!!!

But, if Jessica Biel says that this time it isn't going to be so then i'm gonna take her word for it!!

"I think I was a little concerned, at first, about whether we were going to be really super-cheesy or dark, or what we'd be doing," Biel said. "I think we've found lots of humor, at the same time that it's quite emotional with dramatic moments. I think it's going to be a lot of different things combined into this one movie. But, there are a lot of throw-backs and a lot of paying homage to the original show."

Biel is credited as Lt. Sosa, but actually said she might be a captain. "It's really fun. I'm getting to work a lot with weapons again, which I haven't done in a long time. That sounds kinda weird, but it's the best to learn about that kind of thing. The cast is wonderful. Joe Carnahan, our director, is hitting the nail right on the head. We've got a really interesting tone going on."

However as "kick ass" as she says it's gonna be, i'm not going to give A-Team an A star till i watch it for myself!!!

No comments: